[Koha] Enable SMS messaging options

arihant arihant23010 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 02:09:15 NZDT 2013

We have created a windows script that accesses the email log on the server,
extracts user info & sends the sms via an http api.

Right now I have entered "Email" inside the sms send driver preference which
generates an error in the log that process_message_queue.pl failed due to
the sms send driver not configured properly. If I keep the sms send driver
preference empty, I do not see the SMS messaging preference.

So, I want the SMS Messaging preference to be active, but koha will not be
sending the sms.