[Koha] Update indicators in Auth don't upadate indicators in Biblio records

Zeno Tajoli z.tajoli at cineca.it
Tue Nov 19 00:51:03 NZDT 2013

Hi to all,
Il 18/11/2013 12:18, Fabio Tiana ha scritto:

> as far as I know, merge_authorities.pl <http://merge_authorities.pl> has
> to be run (and the dontmerge syspref set up according to this) in order
> to update previously linked bib records with new changes in auth records.

as I know it is not mandatory to use this setup to update pdate
previously linked bib records with new changes in auth records.

You can set dontmerge syspref to 'Do' (value ''), stop cron job of
merge_authorities.pl and the update is done everytine you save/update an
auth record.
But with this setup indicators are not update in biblio records as I see.

Bye
Zeno Tajoli

--
Dr. Zeno Tajoli
Dipartimento Gestione delle Informazioni e della Conoscenza
z.tajoli at cineca.it
fax +39 02 2135520
CINECA - Sede operativa di Segrate