[Koha] North American Users Group

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Thu Nov 14 07:47:25 NZDT 2013

Hello All -

Can anyone that is interested in setting up a users meeting in North
America for sometime next year - please contact me (you can reply here or
to me directly).  I'd like to put a little group together to plan something
like this out.  I am willing to put the group together and provide
conference lines,etc. (perhaps with the first meeting in a few weeks)  But
I really want this to be lead by the users and not a support company.  So
I'll help as much as I can - but I'm looking for a librarian and/or a group
of librarians that want to take the lead and get this going.

As I said earlier, I will be happy in leading setting up a hackfest.

Thanks,
Brendan

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO

Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting
and Complete Support Packages
Headquarters: Santa Barbara, CA - Office: Redding, CT
Phone # (888) 900-8944
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com