[Koha] Software errors while searching webopac by author field

Shiva Kumara shivu.rm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 00:36:46 NZDT 2013

Hi Koha forum members,

Anyone can resolve the following typical problem about koha web opac search
by author.  We had installed koah 3.12.06 on ubuntu, we noticed that while
searching webopac by author field got software errors. But we noticed small
“a” prefixed with author name, if we go search like “aAuthor” then only
search results are positive. What could be the problem? Kindly guide us to
resolve the typical problem.

We hope will get positive reply from the forum members,

--
***With Regards***
Shivakumara RM