[Koha] replacing koha logo

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Tue Nov 12 23:30:54 NZDT 2013

Hi,

you should avoid editing the CSS files or any files that come with Koha, because it will give you grief when you lose your customizations on updating Koha.

opacsmallimage is a way of doing safe customizing, but there are also other options to overwrite the default CSS like using the system preference OpacUserCSS.

Hope that helps,

Katrin