[Koha] Link 200$b to 942$c?

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Fri Nov 8 02:49:59 NZDT 2013

> Is it possible to link field 200$b "General Material Designation" and
> 942$c "Koha [default] item type"? Theri context is the same

I don't have an answer to your question, but I think it's worth
pointing out that "Koha item type" doesn't have to map to material
type. Since item type is one of the few aspects of a record which can
be used to control circulation policies many libraries choose to
create their own item type categories which don't map directly to GMD.

Just something to consider,

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer