[Koha] [Koha-devel] New newsletter editor volunteer

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Wed Nov 6 11:08:41 NZDT 2013

Yes Yes - excellent job Daniel!  Can't wait to see you in Argentina ;)

Chad welcome aboard!

Cheers,
-Brendan

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 3:34 PM, Daniel Grobani <danielg.koha at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Chad Roseburg of North Central Regional Library has volunteered to
> assume the role of community newsletter editor starting with the
> December issue. Thanks, Chad!
>
> As I recall, when I took over from Nicole the only requirement was the
> willingness to do it. What's the current process for Chad to get
> approved by the community?
>
> Thanks,
> Daniel Grobani

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO

Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting
and Complete Support Packages
Headquarters: Santa Barbara, CA - Office: Redding, CT
Phone # (888) 900-8944
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com