[Koha] Koha Digest, Vol 97, Issue 6

Andrea Furin andrea.furin at slacky.it
Wed Nov 6 00:27:29 NZDT 2013

Il 05/11/2013 00:00, koha-request at lists.katipo.co.nz ha scritto:
> The "Year of publication" already appears as "Date" in the results, for the
> publisher, please look in the "Preview" (either MARC or Card.) [Koha 3.8.5]
>
> Best - P.
Thanks very much for your answer. But in my search results the field
"Date" is always empty and I'd like not to make a lot of click on
Preview (Marc or Card) for the publisher. I need the Unimarc 210_d be
linked with "Date" in Z39.50 results mask and Unimarc 210_c "Publisher"
with a new field "Publisher": is it possible to custome in this way?
TIA

a.f.