[Koha] Report Help

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 05:36:30 NZDT 2013

Hi all,

I have a library that wants to alter this report to allow us to limit on
the item's home branch:

SELECT concat(b.title, ' ', ExtractValue(m.marcxml,
'//datafield[@tag="245"]/subfield[@code="b"]')) AS title, b.author,
count(h.reservedate) AS 'holds'
FROM biblio b
LEFT JOIN biblioitems m USING (biblionumber)
LEFT JOIN reserves h ON (b.biblionumber=h.biblionumber)
GROUP BY b.biblionumber
HAVING count(h.reservedate) >= <<Min number of holds>>

The problem as I see it is that the hold is placed on the bib level - not
the item level most of the time.  Can you tell me how to bring the items
table in here even if the hold is on the bib level and get the right
numbers?

Nicole