[Koha] Slow checkout times in 3.12

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Fri May 31 07:53:11 NZST 2013

On 31 May 2013 07:28, King, Fred <Fred.King at medstar.net> wrote:
> Galen suggested I upload the output to paste.koha-community.org. If I got it right, all 500+ lines are at
>    http://paste.koha-community.org/30
>
> That's as much as I could capture; circulation.pl got a new PID each time, and it took me a few seconds to type it in.
>
> --Fred

Hi All

Sadly (and also gladly) I can't replicate this

http://demo-intra.mykoha.co.nz   is running stock Koha 3.12.0 with the
package from the repository, on Debian Squeeze.
Circ takes around a second.

Its on a box with lower specs than yours Fred, so the 2 differences
are Ubuntu and the LiveDVD. You could try a circ yourself.
(user staff pass staff1)
For a borrower cardnumber 23529000058017 and for a barcode testcard should work.

Chris