[Koha] Configuration of SMS in Koha

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Thu May 23 10:36:44 NZST 2013

Hi Soma,

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 6:08 PM, Raosoma <raosoma at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, Can you please help me in configuring Koha to enable SMS and it's usage?
> I am looking for this support to send SMS across India. Thanks, Soma

Have you tried testing with the SMS::Send::DeviceGsm driver? this is
about the only option for someone in India. The available SMS::Send
drivers from CPAN aren't designed for any Indian operator.

However, the GSM device you are planning on using should be compatible
with your version of Linux.

cheers

--
Indranil Das Gupta

Phone : +91-98300-20971
Blog    : http://indradg.randomink.org/blog
IRC      : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg