[Koha] Catalogue Records & Holdings Records Disappearing

Joel Harbottle joel.harbottle at hotmail.com.au
Thu May 23 01:50:40 NZST 2013

Hi Katrin,

My login is the only user whom it able to delete any records from the system. - I have also checked thru the SQL table and can't even find anything there.... Which makes this situation a whole lot more interesting????

Cheers

Joel Harbottle
 PO Box 6052CLIFFORD GARDENS  QLD  4350 12 McCafferty Street | Wilsonton | Qld 4350M: 0439 569 462 | E: joel.harbottle at hotmail.com.au "Google can bring you back 100,000 answers, but a Librarian can bring you back the right one." ~ Neil Geiman ~