[Koha] KohaCon13 Preliminary Program

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Wed May 22 08:27:01 NZST 2013

Hi all,

This is the preliminary program for KohaCon13 (please excuse typos or mess
ups in time).  I know you have all been waiting for this so I wanted to get
it out to you all ASAP.  I will fix the styling and the typed times (or if
you feel like formatting this better you're free to do so).

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/KohaCon13_Program

Nancy will be in touch with speakers to make sure that everything is still
okay as far as speaking and coming to the conference. We did have to
shorten some ideas so that we could fit everyone (we didn't want to leave
anyone talking about something relevant out of the program).

Thanks
Nicole C. Engard