[Koha] Master-password (katikoan) and Live-DVD

Vimal Kumar V. vimal0212 at gmail.com
Wed May 22 01:19:30 NZST 2013

Dear Lars,

I appreciate your efforts to promote Koha in Denmark.
Now Koha 3.12 version Live DVD is in progress.

Please listen about are login settings with this Live DVD,

I have done post installation steps of Koha (e.g. sample news etc.)

I have not created Library Branch. In my experience most of the librarians
like to assign their own code for library branch.
So, after installation of Live DVD, librarian has to login using master
login details and need to create a normal user and assign super librarian
privileges for daily login.

I assigned master user name is "koha_library", password is "koha123".

And all details including passwords mentioned in Readme file, which put in
desktop.

This arrangement is friendly for newbies?

Otherwise, we have to create a branch with code "MAIN" and assign a super
librarian with password.

Regards,

--
Vimal Kumar V.