[Koha] Search within Journal Database

Joel Coehoorn jcoehoorn at york.edu
Tue May 21 06:59:52 NZST 2013

We're a college library with access (but no holdings) to several academic journals. Is it possible to set up koha so that searches within koha will also pull results from those resources? Primarily I'm thinking of Academic Search Premier, but there are others also.

I asked a similar question recently, but this time I'm looking for more detail. I'd particularly like to hear from someone who has already done this successfully, before I spend time potentially chasing a rabbit that I can't catch.

Sent from my iPad