[Koha] exporting bibliographic records

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Mon May 20 12:53:34 NZST 2013

I think I've figured this one out. I had problems with my bibliographic
records then. When I ran zebra index -b -a -r -x, there were four records
not properly indexed. So this is where the problems occurred, such that when
I export biblio records in tools, it stop in the problematic record.
Remember the instance that I have to get the last biblio record I got during
export and start to the next record (by +1 in biblionumber) and then it
stops to a certain biblionumber, that was because of malformed/problematic
biblio records. So when I deleted this records and re-run the zebra index
and got no errors, I was able to export all of my records.