[Koha] CDS/ISIS to MARC21 (Koha) issue

James Weinheimer weinheimer.jim.l at gmail.com
Mon May 13 23:01:24 NZST 2013

Are you sure you want to merge everything into a single 100? MARC21
works otherwise.

If you did have 100 1\ $aSmith, John;$aEdwards, Mary;$aJackson, Ann

It would seem to be more difficult to prevent a search for a specific
"John Jackson" or "Mary Smith" *not* to pull up this record.

This is one place I would do a lot of thinking about, because once they
are merged, they could be very difficult to unmerge if necessary.

Jim

*James Weinheimer* weinheimer.jim.l at gmail.com
*First Thus* http://catalogingmatters.blogspot.com/
*First Thus Facebook Page* https://www.facebook.com/FirstThus