[Koha] Erro installing new language with Koha

Vimal Kumar V. vimal0212 at gmail.com
Mon May 13 21:40:45 NZST 2013

Dear Friends,

I tried to install Spanish translation to Koha 3.12.x.
I applied following commands,

*sudo su *
*export KOHA_CONF=/etc/koha/sites/library/koha-conf.xml*

 *export PERL5LIB=/usr/share/koha/lib*
 *cd /usr/share/koha/misc/translator*
* *
*perl translate install es-ES*

The last command showed following messages,

se of uninitialized value in hash element at /usr/share/perl5/Locale/PO.pm
line 343, <IN> line 88969.
Warning: Can't determine original templates' charset, defaulting to UTF-8
Warning: Charset Out defaulting to UTF-8

Spanish language display in system preferences. But it does not display in
GUI when it enabled.
Any idea about this problem?

Regards,

--