[Koha] Academic Journal Search through Koha

Joel Coehoorn jcoehoorn at york.edu
Thu May 9 14:14:01 NZST 2013

We're a small college library, but we also have subscriptions to a few academic journals. Is it possible to set things up so that a search on koha would potentially include results from those journals? Would I have to inquire with the journal about getting periodic Marc record updates or a z39.50 connection, or is there something else I can do?

I'm thinking mainly of Academic Search Premier, but we have some others as well.
http://www.ebscohost.com/academic/academic-search-premier