[Koha] Editing template error in Koha 3.10.5

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Wed May 8 19:06:17 NZST 2013

I have Koha 3.10.5 in Debian Squeeze. When I edit templates and saving them
without even changing anything in the field (default), I get this error:
Software error:

Can't bless non-reference value at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Creators/Profile.pm line 92.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([no address given]), giving
this error message and the time and date of the error.

Thanks and have a nice day koha community!