[Koha] how to export patrons

Araik Manukyan araik at flib.sci.am
Fri May 3 17:35:51 NZST 2013

Hi!
We use koha 3.10.02 version and have bibliographic records and  patrons
database, and now we need to export only patrons data with images.

We tried to use
<http://93.187.162.199:8080/cgi-bin/koha/reports/guided_reports.pl> Guided
reports wizard to create report with patrons data (there was no column  for
images) and when

 I wanted to
<http://93.187.162.199:8080/cgi-bin/koha/reports/guided_reports.pl>
download the report with Comma separated text or  tab separated text it
brought error

<h1>Software error:</h1>

<pre>Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at
/usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/reports/guided_reports.pl line 766.

</pre>

For help

 please send mail to the webmaster (<a
href="mailto:webmaster at opac">webmaster at opac</a>)

 giving this error message

and the time and date of the error.

)
How can we export only patrons?