[Koha] Help to simulate late orders in Koha

Vimal Laxman vimallaxman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 21:23:24 NZDT 2013

hi katrin,
             good day to you .i tried closing the basket now.but no
change.let me know if the date closed also to be predated (as of now its
today's date).I am not clear on the flow of the module .kindly correct me
if i am wrong.

1.I first create a budget and corresponding fund
2. i create anew vendor (with delivery day as one day)
3.I create a new basket
4. add two books to the basket
5.Receive one book using receive shipment option.
6. Close the basket.

         Now when can i expect the un delivered item to show up in the late
orders page.

thanks and regards,
vimal