[Koha] Moving from Athena to Koha 3.10

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 27 01:18:42 NZDT 2013

Greetings,

One of the libraries that I worked with initially to get Koha up and running
used Athena. We had a lot of data cleaning to do before we imported it into
Koha. It's been a while, but I may be able to help answer questions. I'm
sure my librarian colleague who was part of the process may be able to help
answer it too.

In the mean time, I recommend getting MarcEDIT
(http://people.oregonstate.edu/~reeset/marcedit/html/downloads.html)
and then watching some of the videos by Nicole Engard at
bywatersolutions.com:
    http://bywatersolutions.com/2012/01/18/using-marcedit-to-add-koha-items/
    http://bywatersolutions.com/2012/04/11/importing-marc-records-in-to-koha-3-8/
These are just two of them which should be partly related to what you are
going to go through.

GPML,
Mark Tompsett