[Koha] Koha 3.10 hosting in a shared webhosting environment

Raj Pawan gumdal at india.com
Sun Mar 24 20:11:41 NZDT 2013

Thank you very much for a quick & elegant reply.

We don't have enough money to buy VPS hosting. I assume that the same
problem exists with Evergreen LMS also?

So, what is the best solution or alternative you could suggest me?

I am extremely saddened that such a beautiful opensource could not be used
at the cheapest price though perl is supported along with PHP at the lowest
webhosting price. I wish that the developers would have considered these
scenarios while building it too.

Nonetheless, as already asked before, what are the alternatives I am looking
for?

Thank you,
www.rkmission-shivanahalli.org <http://www.rkmission-shivanahalli.org>
www.rkmission-shivanahalli.org/blog