[Koha] Index not rebuilding with -z option

sheldon_tappin thecarterii at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 22 09:11:52 NZDT 2013

Hi All,

After changing some file permissions for zebra and rebooting the system, we
found the records.

We are able to do a rebuild_zebra using -b -a options, we will find all
records even those that was recently added. However, if we add records and
execute rebuild_zebra with -b -a -z option, the additional records that were
added are not displayed in the search.

Using  rebuild_zebra using -b -a with out the -z option on a regular basis
is too time consuming.

Can you help to rectify the issue.

Regards,
Sheldon