[Koha] Inventory Problems Column

Alex Kowalenko alex.s.kowalenko at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 01:37:04 NZDT 2013

Hi Nicole,

What I have seen, that the Inventory tools seems to ignore items selection, when generating the list. Even items which I set as withdrawn comes up on the inventory, and the problem field never changes from None.

This is annoying as, you have to check each item to see if it is lost or withdrawn. Is this a bug? I am running 3.10.0

Alex

--
Alex Kowalenko
mailto: alex.s.kowalenko at gmail.com