[Koha] Cannot find items after update

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Tue Mar 12 08:44:08 NZDT 2013

Sheldon,

I am current trying /usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -a
> -b
>
> Would leaving out -v -r -x cause any issues?

Only in the sense that the command would not do what you need. Nothing
should be *broken* as a result of that command line, but the commands do
different things. Without -r, you are not rebuilding your indexes, and
without -x you are not using XML. Putty timing out is probably a result of
Putty not working well if you have even the slightest problem with your
internet connection (for example, if you're using wireless in a building
with metal or concrete walls). I would suggest running the rebuild in
screen or tmux, or even just daemonizing it with & so that the rebuild
isn't killed when you lose the connection.

Regards,
Jared

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/