[Koha] Advance Notice of Item Due

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sun Jun 30 02:20:09 NZST 2013

On 29/06/13 10:44, Evan Mungai Njoroge wrote:
> I am wondering why some of my Koha 3.12 send incomplete reports without the
> title of the book. Please note its some of the notices not all. See sample
> below:

If I remember correctly, this is if you put the wrong notice type in the
line for advance notices. The templates for advance and due are slightly
different formats, with different template variables, so the ones used
in that notice aren't the ones sent to it, so it ends up blank.

Compare your notice settings with the list in the manual and it'll
probably show where the mismatch has happened.

Hope that helps,

--
MJ Ray (slef), member of www.software.coop, a for-more-than-profit co-op