[Koha] 008 field not displaying properly during cataloguing

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Fri Jun 28 04:49:56 NZST 2013

I'm still trying to get to the bottom of this, because I can't replicated
it on my end. . .  but I thought I'd ask if anyone else has seen this
problem.
We are running 3.10.6

My colleagues are complaining that  when they are editing a record,
all the fields in the 008 field pop up box say 'not defined'.  I've
asked them to send me a screen shot, but  they've gone home already.

Questions I've asked:
What browser are they using?
Have they set the type of material correctly?
What framework are they using?
Do they have any pop up blockers set in their browser?

Is there anything else I should check for?  I've looked at a couple records
that they said had the problem on their end, and they all appear to work as
they should.  So I'm thinking it's not a Koha problem per se. It works fine
for me running Chrome. When I worked in the building, I managed to wean
them off of IE, but they've all gotten new computers and I'm a long way
away. . .so I can't say what they're using now.
--
Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler