[Koha] Attending ALA in Chicago? Interested in a free drink or two?

Kate Boyle kate.boyle at railslibraries.info
Wed Jun 26 10:14:04 NZST 2013

Hello -

Are you attending ALA in Chicago?

Is you library a member of a shared system that uses Koha for your ILS?

Then please join us..........................

The members of the SWAN library consortium invite you to join us for drinks while we discuss "You and Your ILS".  Is it a love-hate relationship or are you totally enamored?  Please come and share your experience.  Is your relationship perfect?   What does your ILS do that drives you crazy?  If you had it to do all over again - would you make the same decision?

Join us at:

Kitty O'Shea's
Hilton Chicago
Saturday, June 29
5:00-6:30 p.m.

SWAN is a consortium of 78 multitype libraries in the Chicago area sharing an ILS system.   As we look to migrate to a new platform, we would love to hear from staff at other consortial libraries about their automated system.

Please let us buy you a drink and pick your brain.  If you think you can join us, please RSVP to Brande Redfield (brande.redfield at railslibraries.info<mailto:brande.redfield at railslibraries.info>), so we can save you a seat at the table.

We encourage you to forward this email invitation on to consortial customers or member library staff who might be attending ALA as well!

We hope to see you there,

Kate Boyle
SWAN Member Services Manager
Reaching Across Illinois Library System