[Koha] Koha multiple instance

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Jun 20 17:54:23 NZST 2013

schnydszch schreef op wo 19-06-2013 om 22:50 [-0700]:
> So when I edit the css files of the first Koha instance
> in /usr/share/koha,
> css of the second Koha instance inherit it? Because it's shared?

If you use the packages, yes, all instances share the same CSS.

I'd recommend not editing the CSS anyway as it'll get overwritten when
you next upgrade. Instead create a new file that overrides the parts of
the stock one that you want to change, and include that through a system
preference.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.