[Koha] Generating reports of values in 001

glenda.claborne glenda.claborne at auis.edu.iq
Thu Jun 20 00:29:47 NZST 2013

Hello, there have been previous posts on this issue but no satisfactory
answers yet. I have posted the following query in Nicole Engard's ByWater
Solutions website and she has referred me to this group in case the SQL
queries
<http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library#Withdrawn_Titles_Li
st_to_Send_to_OCLC>  she pointed me to don't work:

"I still can't find a good way to generate a report of the values stored in
the 001 tag, either from Koha's report wizard or creating SQL queries using
"ExtractValue(marcxml,'//controlfield[@tag="001"]') AS OCLC Control Number".
And there's no easy way to map a Koha field to 001 and/or 003 to be able to
run reports that include these control fields. I would appreciate some
help."

Is this a data issue? Why don't the ExtractValue function work? There's data
in the 'marcxml' or 'marc' fields when I simply select them in a query?

Many, many thanks for any help.

Glenda B. Claborne

Library Director

The American University of Iraq, Sulaimani (AUIS)

+964 (0)53-330-1011, ext.1218

Skype: glenda.claborne