[Koha] Koha multiple instance

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 19 13:02:45 NZST 2013

Thanks MJ.
But I might be missing something. I'm trying koha-create --create-db
instancename. The one I created point me to my first koha instance
installation. I don't see /etc/koha_newinstancename,
usr/share/koha_newinstancename, I should be seeing those right? A database
is created koha_newinstancename. The document root in apache is still
/usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs & /usr/share/koha/intranet/htdocs, used by my
first Koha instance. I might be missing something? Thanks in advance!