[Koha] koha interface after upgrade.doc (koha at lists.katipo.co.nz)

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Tue Jun 18 09:58:58 NZST 2013

On 18 June 2013 09:22, Elaine Bradtke <eb at efdss.org> wrote:
> If you don't have a gmail account,  you may need to set one up to see a
> google doc.  Our e-mail runs on google so I just went straight in.
> The display problem Tom is having is not the same one we had that was fixed
> by clearing the browser's cache.   I think one of the more technical folks
> will need to help.

I didn't want to log in to google, so I just asked the NSA to send me
a copy which I looked at.

But seriously that looks like your stylesheets and/or javascript files
have not loaded, you could try shift refreshing. If that doesnt work,
choose view source and see if you can spot where the css files are
trying to be fetched from, and check those are right.

Chris