[Koha] New Koha packages published

Magnus Enger magnus at enger.priv.no
Tue Jun 11 06:27:07 NZST 2013

Thanks for making the packages even more awesome, Robin!

But after upgrading I have "Koha version: 3.10.05.003" in the "About
Koha" page. Is there a missing database-update? Before dist-upgrade I
had this situation:

$ sudo apt-cache policy koha-common
koha-common:
  Installed: 3.10.06-1
  Candidate: 3.10.06.2-1
  Version table:
     3.10.06.2-1 0
        500 http://debian.koha-community.org/koha/ [^] oldstable/main
amd64 Packages
 *** 3.10.06-1 0
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

The following output was given for all the instances:

Upgrading database schema for xyz
Upgrade to 3.10.05.001 done (Bug 7241: Fix on circulation logs)
WARNING about bug 7241: to partially correct the broken logs, the log
history is filled with the first found item for each biblio.
Upgrade to 3.10.05.002 done ( Add circ permission overdues_report )
Upgrade to 3.10.05.003 done (Bug 2046 - increasing title column length
for suggestions)

Best regards,
Magnus