[Koha] KohaCon 13 Registration Page

Keener, Nancy NKeener at washoecounty.us
Wed Jun 5 07:04:09 NZST 2013

We have been having some trouble with the registration page for KohaCon 13.  So far 63 people have registered and have had confirmations sent.  If you have registered after May 30th, it may take a few days for your confirmation to arrive.  If you don't receive a confirmation, please email me directly, and I will make sure we have your information.

The conference is shaping up nicely, and I think you will find it worth the trip.  A call for sponsorship will be coming out shortly.

I look forward to meeting you all.

Nancy Keener
Systems Librarian
I.T.O.S.C. Chair