[Koha] koha- "make test fails" - help

satish lis4satish at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 16:57:40 NZST 2013

Hello,

I have installed koha 3.12 on Debian Squeeze ( idzebra has been
installed manually)

It is failed duing make test, but many previous mails in this forum suggested to
skip this step (ignoring make test report), and go head with make install.

currently, make install was successful and koha is working fine.

Does this create any problem in specific in near future? since we are
on production system,
is it safe for me to continue?

kindly provide your advice.

make test report log.
---------------------------------
t/Labels.t                        (Wstat: 11 Tests: 1 Failed: 0)
  Non-zero wait status: 11
  Parse errors: Bad plan.  You planned 6 tests but ran 1.
Files=93, Tests=8217, 26 wallclock secs ( 1.00 usr  0.07 sys + 21.98
cusr  1.28 csys = 24.33 CPU)
Result: FAIL
Failed 1/93 test programs. 0/8217 subtests failed.
make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 255

thank you
Satish.