[Koha] New Koha packages published

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Jun 4 16:31:34 NZST 2013

Hi all.

I've just published new versions of both the 3.10 and 3.12 packages.
Normally I wouldn't bother announcing this, nor doing it out of cycle
like this, however there are two reasons sysadmins managing systems
using these should be aware:

     1. the packages should now work on Debian Wheezy (7.0) that was
        released exactly a month ago, with no messing around. They also
        will work on Debian Squeeze (6.0) and Ubuntu LTS (12.04) as
        before.
     2. as a result of changes that adding this support required, when
        you next update Koha from the packages, it won't happen as part
        of normal system updates. Instead you'll have to force the
        upgrade by doing 'apt-get dist-upgrade'. This is because there
        will be a new dependency installed.

Thanks,
--
Robin Sheat