[Koha] new fiscal year

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 05:28:55 NZST 2013

Well Karen - I felt I should reply :) but it's not good news.  There is no
way to roll over orders or budgets at this time.  The only thing I can
think to do is edit each order line and choose a new budget before
receiving.  That means reopening each basket to modify each line.  I do
hope that someone else has a less time consuming solution.

Nicole