[Koha] need manual confirmation

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 23:46:13 NZST 2013

Hello all,

I have never done this before, but I got an email telling me to update this:

$ zebraidx -c /etc/koha/zebradb/zebra-authorities-dom.cfg -g iso2709
-d authorities init
$ zebraidx -c /etc/koha/zebradb/zebra-biblios.cfg -g iso2709 -d biblios init

on this page: http://manual.koha-community.org/3.12/en/resetzebra.html

to this:

$ sudo zebraidx -c /etc/koha/sites/*library*/zebra-authorities-dom.cfg  -g
iso2709 -d authorities init
$  sudo zebraidx -c /etc/koha/sites/*library*/zebra-biblios.cfg  -g iso2709
-d biblios init

where *library* was the koha site (installation) name.

Can I get some confirmation that this is how it is for everyone and not
just a local setup thing?

Nicole