[Koha] Set permissions: cataloguer need the privilege to upload book jacket

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Sat Jul 27 00:24:49 NZST 2013

Vimal,

She can create and edit biblio, but not able to upload cover images.
> But a super user can upload book jacket.
> Privilege for uoload cover image is essential for a user who has access on
> cataloguing module.

You did not say which version of Koha you are on, but I just tested
uploading local cover images as a user with the upload local cover images
system preference on 3.12 and master, and it worked fine on both. If it
does not work on the latest version of one of the other supported release
lines (3.8.x or 3.10.x), please file a bug on bugs.koha-community.org with
details about the version you are using, and what combinations of
permissions you have tried.

Regards,
Jared

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/