[Koha] Problems with Zebra indexing

Coehoorn, Joel jcoehoorn at york.edu
Fri Jul 26 08:17:07 NZST 2013

I had some other things to do this morning, but I can confirm now that this
has worked for us. Thanks so much!

  Joel Coehoorn
Director of Information Technology
York College, Nebraska
402.363.5603
jcoehoorn at york.edu

 *The mission of York College is to transform lives through
Christ-centered education and to equip students for lifelong service to
God, family, and society*