[Koha] Koha Cataloguing Error

Emmanuel Adinkrah eadinkrah at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 25 00:52:45 NZST 2013

ok. will do and let u know how it goes.

Emmanuel Adinkrah
Lead Software Developer
Member:IEEE-Computer Science Society
Member:ITAG(Information Technology Association of Ghana)

+233 20 140 03 87
Email: eadinkrah at yahoo.com
eadinkrah at hotmail.com

Proverbs 30:7-9;
Two things have I required of thee; deny me them not before I die:
Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me:
Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.