[Koha] Search Results Ordering

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Jul 25 00:31:31 NZST 2013

Op 24/07/13 02:55, Bob Birchall schreef:
> In both the OPAC and staff client there is a 'Sort by' drop down menu at
> the top right of the Search Results page.
> Its obvious once you've seen it.  :)

There is a bug with one of the sysprefs that breaks relevance sorting
and causes things to output in biblio order. I forget which one it is,
but it's one of the "Query" ones under "Searching". This was the case in
3.10 I think, anyway. I haven't checked for a little while.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.