[Koha] Problems with Zebra index

Oliver Goldschmidt o.goldschmidt at tuhh.de
Thu Jul 25 00:19:47 NZST 2013

Jared: thanks again for your hints - it worked now. We have a running
zebra and all recordsets have been imported succfully. There is still
the mystery with the ignored -s parameter, but everything worked fine.
The index finally needs about 60 GB on disk.
I saw that the exported_records file (which in our case was about 8 GB
after it finished the export) is hold in /tmp and had reserved plenty of
space there. So there was not a problem at all. But thank you for the
note, Robin!

--
Oliver Goldschmidt
TU Hamburg-Harburg / Universitätsbibliothek / Digitale Dienste
eMail	o.goldschmidt at tuhh.de
--
GPG/PGP-Schlüssel:
http://www.tub.tu-harburg.de/keys/Oliver_Marahrens_pub.asc