[Koha] Koha Cataloguing Error

Emmanuel Adinkrah eadinkrah at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 24 22:35:59 NZST 2013

Hello Members,
I keep getting error on koha whenever i add new record,
Btw, i have checked my marc framework structure and it is all OK! Not sure what else could be the problem. Any help will be appreciated.
Koha error
The following fatal error has occurred:
Tag "" is not a valid tag. at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Biblio.pm line 1542.
ApacheServer version: Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu) Server built: Jul 12 2013 13:39:39
Koha3.00.00.107
Koha DB3.0000107
MySQLmysql Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.1.69, for debian-linux-gnu (i486) using readline 6.1
OSLinux administrator-desktop 2.6.32-49-generic #111-Ubuntu SMP Thu Jun 20 21:28:42 UTC 2013 i686 GNU/Linux
Perl5.010001

Emmanuel Adinkrah
Lead Software Developer
Member:IEEE-Computer Science Society
Member:ITAG(Information Technology Association of Ghana)

+233 20 140 03 87
Email: eadinkrah at yahoo.com
eadinkrah at hotmail.com

Proverbs 30:7-9;
Two things have I required of thee; deny me them not before I die:
Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me:
Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.