[Koha] Problems with Zebra index

Oliver Goldschmidt o.goldschmidt at tuhh.de
Tue Jul 23 22:12:45 NZST 2013

I retried indexing the first chunk after I corrected the XML. So here
are the warning messages I got from zebraidx:

10:45:10-23/07 zebraidx(14513) [warn] Couldn't open collection.abs [No
such file or directory]
11:11:49-23/07 zebraidx(14513) [warn] Record didn't contain match fields
in (bib1,Local-number)

The first one appeared when I started indexing, the second appaered when
indexing ended. I still do not find anything, when I search in the Koha
opac for an "e".

Best
- Oliver

--
Oliver Goldschmidt
TU Hamburg-Harburg / Universitätsbibliothek / Digitale Dienste
eMail	o.goldschmidt at tuhh.de
--
GPG/PGP-Schlüssel:
http://www.tub.tu-harburg.de/keys/Oliver_Marahrens_pub.asc