[Koha] Label printing

latticemethew12 latticemethew at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 19 22:04:24 NZST 2013

Label printing work is increasing day by day. This business has proven to be
the best one in the market these days. Label printing is used for printing
the labels of various products. Be it  cosmetics, stationery, eatables etc.
A high quality label printer must be used for it. A label printer is a
computer printer that prints on self-adhesive label material and/or
card-stock tags. A label printer with built-in keyboard and display for
stand-alone use is often called a label maker. Label printers are different
from ordinary printers because they need to have special feed mechanisms to
handle rolled stock, or tear sheet stock. Common connectivity for label
printers include RS-232 serial, Universal Serial Bus (USB), parallel,
Ethernet and various kinds of wireless.
Choose wisely the printer for your business needs. I am currently using
Zebra LP2844 thermal printer. I started using it 3months ago but still I am
unable to use it efficiently. Can you please provide me some tips and
suggestions for its better and efficient use.? What all are the purposes
which can be completed using this in the field of printing? Please reply
asap. Thank you..!!
To know more:
commercial label printing <http://www.northport-printing.com/>   |  Label
Printing Services