[Koha] Rebuild Zebra Index

Shah imran.syed at itcompletes.com
Fri Jul 19 17:13:29 NZST 2013

Dear All,

We are facing a problem in Koha. Library staff if editing records online but
the changes are not showing in.
I think it is an indexing issue. I tested it on a test server the issue
actually is that when I run an incremental indexing it only indexes the new
book that has been added but does not include (edit) the book already in the
system. And when I re-indexes the complete records it disturbs all the
records and after that no records comes in the search.

Regards :
Syed Imran