[Koha] Access Koha database tables for Crystal Reports

Iming Chan imingchan at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jul 18 18:51:19 NZST 2013

Dear all,

Has anyone succeed in using Crystal Reports with Koha?  I am trying to
create various Koha reports using Crystal.

I have successfully installed an ODBC connection to the database via MySQL.

When I try to create a new Crystal Reports using the report wizard, none of
the Koha database tables are loaded (though I have selected Koha has the
data source).

Is there something else that I need to do?

Thank you for your assistance.

Kind regards,

Iming

-----